One listener says Silence of Heart makes them feel "Joyous, positive, calm and reassured." Others report feeling "elated", happier with themselves, experiencing a "lessening of frustration"
- Dealing with depression
- Feelings of security and happiness
- Deep emotional release and healing
- Can ease feelings of grief and loss
- Composed in the Key of D, Heart corresponds with the 4th Chakra - Chakra of Feeling - Love is divine power.
- Total playing time 45:55
Any reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of materials provided at this site, in whole or in part, without written permission of John Levine is strictly prohibited.
Silence of Heart
4th Chakra Work - Key of D
Reported listener benefits:
- Deep emotional opening and healing
- Relieves feelings of grief and loss
- May bring about cleansing weeping
- Renews your optimism and hopefulness
- Restores feelings of connection
- Heart-lifting: encourages communication
- Enhances creativity, art and dance
4th Chakra is the Chakra of Feeling/Love.